Let's face it, we don't always have 30 minutes to sit at our vanity, jam out to Beyonce and do a full face of makeup, lashes and all. Lord knows when I get ready for work in the morning I run around sporadically and I'm lucky to leave with matching socks. Therefore I've mastered a quick, fresh-faced makeup look that makes me look just awake enough to go out in public.
Now this is not a full coverage, glam look. This is incredibly simple but the final result is youthful and fresh!
- Maybelline Master Conceal Concealer
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- NYX Microbrow Pencil
- MAC Melba Blush
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlight
- Milani Tantastic Face & Body Bronzer, Tantastic in Gold
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Sophia
- MAC Fix+
- Apply concealer on dark circles under your eyes and spot concealer any blemishes, redness or uneven skintone
- Generously apply mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Fill in brows as desired
- Apply blush to apples of cheeks and blend back towards temple
- Apply highlighter to tops the of your cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, on your cupid's bow and anywhere else desired.
- Lightly apply bronzer over blush to give a luminous sheen, as well as brush across forehead, down nose, and on chin
- Apply lip gloss
- Spray with MAC Fix + and head out the door!